LEAVING!

This post isn't all that exciting but I'm REALLY excited!



Tomorrow Kacey and I are taking our first trip together! We're going to Pheonix! And although it's more business than pleasure... I'M REALLY EXCITED!


For those of you that don't know, Kacey works for Dish Network and they just opened a new call center in Pheonix. Which makes a TON of new jobs and the need to trained supervisors... ahem... Kacey... ahem... So we are looking to relocate in the (hopefully) near future! We'll be looking at apartments and getting a feel for the town (more like MASSIVE city) all while seeing and staying with my sister in her GORGEOUS new house!


Also, for those that don't know.... Arizona State University was my top choice in colleges. Needless to say.. I'm EXTATIC at the possibility of going there! Hopefully we'll have some time to stop by the campus!

Another plus.... it is FrEeZiNg here in Colorado... WARM WEATHER HERE WE COME!!!!
Now all I have to do is pack... do the dishes... and pretty much clean the apartment... I hate coming home to a mess...

Better Run!

mckenzie  – (December 5, 2008 at 5:45 PM)  

Oh my goodness, that is the best news I have heard all day. I am really so excited for you guys. Good luck!

Karen Croft  – (December 6, 2008 at 9:33 PM)  

Thanks for saying my house is gorgeous! Do you still think so now that you have seen it very messy?
Love ya!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP