NEW HOBBY!

Kacey did a REALLY good job for my birthday this year... which was about a week and a half ago. I've been wanting to get into scrapbooking for a long time but just never had mean to do so. It may have just been a lack of motivation on my part but scrapbooking can get expensive. It's so nice to have a hubby that remembers what I tell him (when it suites him, of coarse). But this time he listened. Kacey took a trip to Utah a few weeks ago and came back with a BIG present for me. My wonderful hubby got me a cricut! And not just any cricut... he got me the cricut expression! (here's a link for those who don't know what it is http://www.cricut.com/shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?id=123&s=5&sc=1) Anyways, I was and still am extremely excited about it because now I have no excuse to not scrapbook. I have always liked the dicuts you see in scrapbook store but they are so stinking expensive and now I can make my own! Here's my new creations... the pages don't have pictures yet because I haven't made it to Target to get them printed but I'm too excited to wait!
Engagment pages
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hanging Lake Hike Page/Labor Day 2008
Photobucket
2008 Halloween Page
Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP