My Photography Class

So, photography is my minor and I am really enjoying it.  I'm not too sure if I'm improving at all but I'm having fun.  I thought I'd put up some of the stuff that I've done this semester so far... or at least the ones I ended up turning in.  There's a few that we had to do with film and that was pretty neat but it took a lot longer than digital.  But with doing film I learned how to process film and I learned the dark room process for black and white photos.  Pretty cool really.  But without further ado... here are my pictures (at least the ones that were done with my digital).
These are pictures for a Depth of Field assignment.
050bw 056bw
These are for a Motion assignment.  We had to have one picture showing motion and another one stopping motion.
056bw 250bw
This one I didn’t end up turning in but I really liked it.
071bw
For this assignment I had a hard time finding something to take pictures of.  The assignment was “Light as a Subject.”  There was maybe 2 days that week with sun and the rest were rainy.  And of coarse I left most of my shooting for the rainy days.  But ironically, I’ve gotten the best grade on these pictures.  I really like the first one… the second one… not so much.
004 001
These ones are the most recent; they get turned in tomorrow.  I’m not sure how I feel about them but we’ll see.  Luckily as long as they are turned in on time I can redo them if I need to.  These are for a portrait assignment.
004 upload 014 upload

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP