New-ish Hobby

I have recently discovered that I waste a lot of time because I really don't have too much to do when I get home. Usually I end up watching TV and frankly I'm getting really bored with my day to day life. So, I decided that I needed a hobby. I would really like to get into scrapbooking but I have no idea where to start nor do I have the money to get everything I need to get started. I figured that since I like looking at pictures and editting them, that I'd PhotoShop! I've played with PhotoShop for a long time but never did too much with it. I think it would be cool if I got good at it. Here are a few of my new experiments that I've found instructions for online.

Wedding pic
before
Photobucket

after
Photobucket

Rome pic

before
Photobucket

after
Photobucket

Eye pic

before
Photobucket

after
Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP