Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has never been that big of a deal to me or Kacey. I've always liked a little something but nothing big and no redicuosly expensive gifts. So we decided that gifts weren't necessary, but I wanted to do a little something.
As always, Kacey had to work late but I know he is always hungry when he gets home. So I decided I wanted to make him a nice dinner and desert without him knowing. I decided I was going to make him fajitas. On my way home from the store I called Kacey at work to see how his day was going and he said he was craving spaghetti with meat balls. I was a little disappointed but decided that if that is what he wanted then that's what I would make him. Kacey and I both really enjoy strawberry shortcake so that's what I got for desert.
Photobucket

Dinner

Photobucket

Koolaid in a Wine Gobblet

Photobucket

Table Setting

Photobucket

With the lights out

Photobucket

Desert

Karen Croft  – (February 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM)  

That looks yummy! I love romantic dinners at home, too. Happy V-day sis!

Stephen and Heather  – (February 16, 2009 at 2:20 PM)  

Oooh, that looks sooo good. Do you make your own meatballs. I think that you sould come to my house and make dinner. The dessert looked really yummy too.
Sounds like you are an awesome wife also. Some would be upset that their husband had to work late on Valentines but you made the best of what you could. That is pretty cool.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP