Christmas Breakfast

Every year on Christmas morning I get up and cook breakfast for my entire family. I've been doing this since I was about 10 years old. With this being my first Christmas "away" from my family I wondered what I would do. I decided that I could still make breakfast but it would be for a much smaller family. It would truly be for my little family of Kacey and I... and our two dogs, Lucy and Ebony.
When Kacey and I woke up I made pancakes for us and we opened the wet dog food we got for Lucy and Ebony. Lucy had duck and Ebony had lamb. We got some pictures of Eb trying to get into her can but Lucy's was gone before we got the camera. Here are the pictures of Eb diligently trying to get her lamb out of the can.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP