Our Kitchen if Getting a Work Out!

Kacey and I have recently actually been making use of our kitchen! This is a pretty new development for us as we are never together for any of our meals. Here are some of our latest "projects"

Photobucket

One night... I attempted to make waffles. Usually this would be a very sucessful venture... but this night... we didn't have any eggs. :-( It was a sad night for me.


Photobucket

Another night... Kacey made pizza! He made the dough in the breadmaker we got from his parents for Christmas. We're lucky we had enough pepperoni for the pizza since we kept eating it!


Photobucket

Tonight, I made cookies for our Sunday school class at church. I've never made these before but they look like they came out pretty good! Now, hopefully they taste good too!

mckenzie  – (January 29, 2009 at 8:47 PM)  

The "DOOM" t-shirt fits in nicely with the theme of that picture!!

Kelsey  – (February 1, 2009 at 6:48 PM)  

haha i didn't even notice that! i wonder if he was trying to send me a message...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP