Sick/Injured :-(

The latest news with Kacey and I is that I am sick and he is injured. It nothing serious but it is still no fun.

About a week ago Kacey broke a tooth and has since been to the dentist. He has had one tooth pulled and the one he broke needs a root canal. We're still waiting on the root canal to happen. Since Kacey and only been eating and drinking dairy products by the doc's orders. But that hasn't been all that bad...
Photobucket
I made that for him... so he can't claim that! It is an oreo milkshake made with cookies-n-creme ice cream. I'm not going to lie... It's REALLY good!

About the same time that Kacey broke his tooth I caught a cold. Luckily this is a pretty light one and I'm just greatful that it is not one that knocks me in bed for two days.
Hopefully these little episodes will be over soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP