Our First Christmas... as an old married couple haha

It's been a while since I did a post so I'll catch up today!

Christmas for my family is on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, Kacey had to work but I went to my mom's house. We had a nice dinner on paper plates! NO DISHES!!! That's the best way to go for big get togethers. We let our food settle and then ate dessert.

Finally, we opened our presents! The kids were pretty excited! My sister, Karen, and her family had Kacey and I this year. They gave us some cool stocking hangers that is also a nativity! I didn't get a picture of them before Kacey took them down but we LOVE them! Along with 3 of my siblings, I got my mom an iPod. She loved it! Everyone also got the traditional gifts, all the adults got new socks and the kids got new PJ's.

I made it home at about 10:30 and still had a few presents to wrap for my hubby. Unfortunately, he was already home from work... SO.... I made him lock himself in the bedroom while I wrapped them and then had to hide the evidence of where they came from.

Kacey's family normally does Christmas on Christmas Day but Kacey couldn't wait to open his presents. So we also openned our gifts from each other. Kacey got a new Hollister sweatshirt and Abercrombie PJ pants. Kacey got me a new Hollister sweatshirt and a collection of Alfred Hitchcock's work. I am so excited about it! We got eachother a few other things as well.

On Christmas morning we opened our stockings. We filled eachother's stockings with candy and a thing called a "Squirmy". We just hung out at home until Kacey had to go to work.

Luckily Kacey's team got sent home early and only had to work 2 hours! So we headed up to Greely to Kacey's sister's house to see the rest of his family. Kacey's parents bought eachother a Wii so we had a lot of fun playing eachother!

I would say this was a pretty successful First Christmas together!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP